Process Piping Services
Backed by a modern, fully equipped fabrication facility, DeBra-Kuempel's licensed and certified pipe fabricators design, build, fabricate, install, and service a wide variety of process piping and industrial piping systems.
Process Piping Design/Build & Pipe Fabrication
Our reliable, high-quality fabrication facility and specialists meet the pipe fabrication needs of automotive, chemical, food/beverage, healthcare, pharmaceutical, and steel facilities, as well as power generation and central utility plants.
To ensure consistent high quality, our workmanship meets major industry standards. Our welders are qualified to Section IX of the A.S.M.E. Code.
As process pipe fabricators, we also maintain a National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors “R” stamp for the repair of pressure vessels, a P.P. stamp for B31.1 pressure piping fabrication, and a "U" stamp for pressure vessel strainers.
The result: piping systems that assure smooth, productive operation in a safe and healthy environment.
Our process piping services include:
- Carbon, stainless, and alloy pipe fabrication and installation
- Complete job setup with accurate job forecasting
- Emergency on-site process piping repair
- Mechanical skid-mounted assembly packaging
- Medical gas piping installation
- Open-atmospheric vessel manufacturing
- Orbital welding services
- Professional process piping engineering design reviews
- Steam, chemical, and gas process piping fabrication
- Process piping structural steel fabrication
- HVAC piping and repair
- Chiller plants
Contact us today to learn how our process piping design, industrial piping, pipe fabrication, and other process piping services can meet your process piping and pipe fabrication needs.